A Saturday that was!!! 60%Homes Sold Out!!! Thanks to each and everyone who showed up, for the remaining 40% you could also own a Home, its never too Late 😊😊
The property boasts of the following features
1. 3 bedroom ALL ENSUITE.
2. Entry porch.
3. Own compound.
3. Spacious lounge with large windows for natural lighting.
4. Separate dining area.
5. Customizable interiors
6. Tiled Floors
7. 30 Minutes from the CBD
8. 5 Mins Off Super Highway
10. #Reliable RUJUWASCO water supply and backup borehole
Price: Cash offer 3.99M.
Payment plan Deposit: sh 1.5 M with 10 months installment payment plan
Contact : David Munene on 0701958509 For site visit and more assistance on the same, Thank You.